Sasebone

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gone to the dogs or dawg!!!!!!

We love Molly, but dogs are another form of torture aren't they? Last night I went to bed and she got up there and stared at me. I said, "Go to bed Molly", she stared. She looked like "Well you fool don't you see I'm trying to tell you something?" Okay, okay, so Molly "What the hey do you want girl?" She said, "Come with me and I'll show you". I did!

She went running to the back door - - oh no, not the convenient front door. I let her out thinking she had to poop. Nope! She wanted to find out what was behind the junk in our garage. I was afraid it might be a snake. Heck, as messy as that garage is it could have been a Coyote or elephant. Okay, Molly, enough of the games I said. She looked, ohhhhhh so disappointed. Okay, back to bed. Pat, pat, pat, the bed for Molly to come hither, but she looks like, "I told you something is wrong and you are still insisting on bed" Okay, what could it be Molly? I pulled her down beside me and started petting her and rubbing her fat belly. (Who would have ever thought I would have gone to the dogs like I have?). This little tummy started gurgling and I thought oh no, here she goes. Molly the farting dog! I got up and she followed and I gave her 1/2 of a little pink Pepto Bismol and she looked at me with a smile on her face and said, "Hey woman, you finally read my mind" - - back to bed we went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home