Sasebone

Monday, March 20, 2006

History Repeats Itself

They say (whoever "they" is) that history repeats itself, and it has. Last week I noticed Logan had a new haircut, 2 long sides and a burr in the middle. He was smiling so cute and I kept thinking there was definately something different about this little feller. I went in the bedroom and found the evidence, hair and scissors. Finally my eyes focused and I realized he was still at barbering. He's either going to be a wrestler, boxer, barber or handyman when he grows up. Last night Micah came running into the living room with his mouth held open and eyes as big as plates. Another tooth had fallen by the wayside. He was excited about the tooth fairy and asked Pawpaw if the tooth fairy would come if Pawpaw would put his dentures under his own pillow. Pawpaw said, "No Micah, the tooth fairy would take money from my billfold instead of give me money if I did that". This morning Micah looked under his pillow and there was $6.00 from the tooth fairy instead of $7.00 he had from his first lost tooth. Pawpaw told Micah the price goes down as you lose more teeth - - a tooth fairy rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home