Sasebone

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Shave and a haircut - - 6 bits!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Logan decided to change careers today. He is no longer a toolman/carpenter. Oh no, he's moved on to becoming a barber and hairstylist.

Today when I arrived home from work after picking up Micah at his tutoring class, there sat Pawpaw in his favorite old dirty recliner watching television. I asked Pawpaw, "Where's Logan"? He said, "Logan is in the bedroom watching cartoons". I hollered for Logan to come see me and he came whipping around the corner with his big old toothy smile, "It's Memaw!" he shouted. He was about 6 feet from me and after he had greeted me properly he returned to the bedroom as quick as he came to continue watching the next Ninja Turtle kick. I thought to myself, "Gee, I didn't realize Logan's hair was that thin", and went on back to opening the mail.

Logan came back in once the Ninjas were off the air. I asked him to come and give me some sugar (a kiss). He ran to me, puckering his lips and planted one on me you could hear for a country mile; then backed up to turn around and go back for another round of cartoons. That's when I got a good look at his hair. In the very front there was a tennis ball size bald spot!

I asked him what happened to his head and he shrugged his shoulders and said "Nothing"! I pulled him to me and really looked this time and the hair was shaved all the way to the scalp. I kept questioning him. Then I questioned Pawpaw who replied, "Well he did have shaving cream all over the bathroom today and has been asking me to take him to Cool Cuts for Kids". In further investigation we found a pair of little scissors with the rest of Logan's hair on it - - in the bathroom. This little fella has created a new look! It's called the ringworm look!!!!!

While Pawpaw watched Judge Judy, Logan was in training to become a barber. Pawpaw looked a little sheepish and said, "Well, have you ever known a child yet that hasn't cut his or her hair at some time in their lives"? And just think, last week we paid $13.50 for him a haircut at Cool Cuts for Kids when we could have waited and saved our money.

1 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh..that boy is always busy, busy, busy, LOL! Tell him Aunt Sissy needs her hair cut again...can I hire him? No bald spots though....

    By Blogger Angie, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home