Sasebone

Friday, July 01, 2005

Time slips away!

Isn't it funny how time seems to slip away? I woke up this morning and it was July 1, 2005. Where did January, February, March, April, May and June go? Last month was our 43rd anniversary and we said, "Happy Anniversary". In May, Mother's Day came and went with no celebrations, Father's Day came and went, birthdays of my neices flew by, my birthday and my husband's birthday came and went. My great grandson became one year old. When I was young days were long and went on forever. Older people always said as you get older the days will fly by and you'll wonder where they went. Now I know what they mean! It's after 5 p.m. and July 1, 2005 will never be here again...

2 Comments:

  • So today is July 2nd and we have a chigger epidemic in our yard, my mother's yard so we are going to blast the chiggers out of our yard today for our July 4th celebration, only we will do it with the water hose and some Spectricide. Hope they pack their little bags and move on out!

    By Blogger Sasebone, at 4:36 AM  

  • Die chiggers, die....mwahahahahah (evil laugh)...

    By Blogger Angie, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home