Sasebone

Friday, July 08, 2005

Typos drive me NUTS

When I look back at my written word and see all the typos I go crazy! I haven't figured out how to edit though I've tried to find it on the blog directions so I can change the boo boos I have written on my previous blogs. Where is the proof reader when I need her/him?

I will try to quit typing so fast and pay attention to what I'm writing, but then it seems the spontaneity is gone. Aha, I see we now have a spell check which is handy when no dictionary is around. I even like it when the spell check automatically spells the words correctly for me. I used to be a great speller, but my brain has gelled as time creeps into the cracks and crevices of my brain. Thanks for the spell checker to whomever thought this great device up. Wish it had been me, then I would no longer be searching for my own great invention or the LOTTERY to supplement my life.

Ain't modern technology grand! I love the sounds of the washing machine, the dryer, the dishwasher, the groaning of the hot water heater, but Television I could do without. It takes away from all the quality time we use to have with real people...

2 Comments:

  • Can you even imagine life without a computer now? Modern technology sure is grand:)

    By Blogger Angie, at 10:41 AM  

  • No I can't. It's such an outlet!

    By Blogger Sasebone, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home