Sasebone

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Impressions

Goodness Gracious, it’s only a purse!

Not long ago I was looking at my emails and above them all was a banner that read Rent-a-purse! Rent a purse? I couldn’t process that in my head. It was like buying bottled water; wearing fake nails; plastic flowers…

Common Sense - - where is it? What type of people would rent a purse? At home they may be eating canned beans; bologna and have charge cards over the top of their limit, but impressions are important you know. Minnie Pearl knew that. She was so proud of her $1.98 straw hat that she kept the price tag on it to impress others. However, her act was comedic humor based on impressions people like to make. Oh yes, it’s been going on for a long, long time.

1 Comments:

  • Sandy,I agree with you.It would take a total moron to rent a purse.By the way did you know you can Rent A Tire now?I drove by one the other day. Sherree

    By Blogger Sherree, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home