Sasebone

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Round 10 and still the champion...

Well, a few weeks ago I came home and Micah met me at the back door. He had a swollen eye - - looked like a shiner coming on. I said, "What happened?" and he just took his little thumb and pointed over his shoulder and said "He did it!". There stood Logan standing behind him with his little toothy grin that seemed to declare victory once again. Round 11 coming up because Logan doesn't know the rounds are numbered during a boxing match and round 10 is supposed to be the final round. He thinks socking brother in the eye is an every day routine thing to do and I'm sure we've covered more than 10 rounds - - I've ceased counting.

No matter how much Micah practices he still can't get the best of brother Logan. Micah has been practicing his jumps, his kicks, his deflections, punches, but still little brother Logan gets the final punch in. We've lectured, we've put him in time-out, we've spanked, but still Logan is like a raging bull.

This morning I pulled out a video of Micah holding his baby brother Logan. Micah was three years old and Logan was a new baby (46 days old). Micah was kissing all over his brother's little face and getting excited saying he was going to protect him and play with him when he grows up. Micah took one look at that film and said, "I don't like him now!" Ummmmm, I wonder why not!!!!!

Well, must end this blog because I hear some slapping going on again. This time Micah is winning and Logan is crying. Boys!

1 Comments:

  • You know what they say...
    "Boys will be boys!", LOL! Poor Micah..maybe I should get him a suit of armor for Christmas:)

    By Blogger Angie, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home