Sasebone

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bitch and Moan

What is the matter with people? What? What? What? Are we all so insecure we can’t even leave a full car length between our cars? Is it Road Hog or Linus syndrome? Today I took a little trip through town when I saw this big, red, SUV - - an Expedition come barreling up behind my van. It looked as though I would have a red Expedition shoved up the rear of my van. I sped up - - the SUV sped up. I changed lanes - - the SUV changed lanes. Still on my rear, pushing me to my destination practically, my mind began to play games - - is this person rushing to the hospital because their child is choking to death; is this person rushing to a fire because they are a volunteer; is this person having chest pains and in need of immediate medical attention? WHAT!!!!!?????? Do I make this person feel more secure (like the proverbial blankie) by being oh sooooo close?

I glanced over at the vehicles in the lane next to me - - shoved up as close as they could go to the cars in front of them - - like box cars hooked to an engine. Not one car length remained between any of them. I am claustrophobic, even with my van. Sooo, I finally went through a light (legally, I might add) and changed lanes because I was needing to make a turn to go home. The red SUV came barreling up in the lane beside me. I got a good look. No it wasn’t a person in trouble. It was a young woman, perhaps in her 30’s and she turned in to the Lifetime Workout Center. Gosh I guess she could feel the Donkey Donk Butt gaining on her.

1 Comments:

  • Or maybe she was in a hurry to get to her workout, so she could go get her Double Mocha Latte with Extra Caramel and Sprinkles next door afterwards, LOL!

    By Blogger Angie, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home