Sasebone

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Fever

Theraflu; Mucinex; Alka Seltzer for Colds and Flu; Aspirin; steam; humidifier; and chicken soup too - - all these things and a few remedies more and the germs got tough and knocked me to the floor.

Finally, I dial up the doc’s number and go in for a diagnosis and out I go with a script for Z pack and nothing for halitosis. I blindly fight the traffic to the drugstore; coughing as I go; spitting and spewing. I wonder if this doctor knows what she is doing.

Z pack religiously taken; and high hopes of clearing my sinuses and ending the coughing ‘til I’m shaken. Now 15 days into this and my head she is a spinning with hopes to wipe out this invisible force, but it is clear Z pack she is not a winning. I cough and I spew and I wish for a winter wind to blow through. Ahhhhh, what’s this I say when I get up to spit and hold my ears that are a-thumping. I feel a little winter wind coming through the window and the sinuses are dumping. I take my aspirin and go back and lie down and sweet sleep finally comes. What was that sound, it is the alarm clock's strum. Oh no, it’s time to spring forth and get the coffee brewing. What in the world did this doctor think she was doing! I end up going back to the doc and now it’s determined I have allergies to the pollen in the air - - Zertec; eye drops; and nose spray - - what does she care!

Now I’ve had this cold/allergy for over 20 days. Do I go back to the doctor and try once again and pay copays until I’m broke? Do I play the wheel of diagnosis or DO I just set back and wait until I go into a psychosis?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- choooooooooo!!

Hello Spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home