Sasebone

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

uh oh, it happened again!

Where in the heck is that tooth fairy? Just a week later and the other front tooth was gone to the tooth fairy. I wondered if Logan helped it fall out so he could get another bunch of money from the tooth fairy.

Logan was explaining his picture he made to us. This is a huge angel and next to the big purple thing (can't remember what he said it was) at the top are the people in heaven welcoming the people coming up with the big angel. Some are floating up and one has a grappling hook pulling Pawpaw up because he is so big Logan says. I'm wondering if it's because of his heart of gold where these boys are concerned that is weighing him down. I asked where I am and he said I'm already up there! Ummmm, don't know about that. I guess it means I beat Pawpaw to the heavenly gates. Does Logan know something I don't know?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home